Take your health facility’s food & beverage planning to the next level:
- Centrally manage your patients dietary preferences and organise them in categories of your choice (e.g. “Nutritionally vulnerable”, “Nutritionally well”, “Special or personal dietary needs”, “Maternity patient”, “Children 1-16 years”, “Requirement for a therapeutic diet”).
- Create special accesses to certain aspects of the menu writing process (e.g. Translator access can’t modify meal options).
- Run stress tests. Calculate the highest and lowest energy content of food choices for the midday and evening meals for a sample of random days over the menu cycle; Check if your offering follows a five-a-day diet; Check if at least two bread / cereal / starch items at each meal.
- Refresh daily, weekly or monthly menus automatically without having to re-upload PDF files or re-enter URL links. (e.g. every Sunday at 5PM, the menu of the next Monday is shown).
- Multi-location support to dynamically generate menus for each facility, based on previously defined rules.
- Multiple integration available, synchronised live or on-demand. PDF, HTML, JSON, XML or custom protocols are offered thanks to our universal integration concept.